Sunday, July 27, 2008

Going home

While we have had electricity, the internet has been out for the last week after our satellite mysteriously fell out of the sky. I’m in town at a hotel using their wireless now just long enough to let everyone know that I haven’t fallen off the face of the planet. I’ll send out an update as soon as we get our internet connection back.

I’ll be flying into Boston on Aug. 14th for the birthday of my niece, mom and brother. I’ll be staying in Providence from the 15th to the 24th and will be flying back to Haiti on the 25th. This will be a great chance to stock up on needed meds and supplies for the clinic, do some fundraising and visit a few people that I’ve been missing very much. I can’t wait to see my family. I’m counting down the days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Will....I am Paige's mom....so happy to be reading that the internet was down, which was why I hadn't heard from Paige. I was beginning to worry. I wanted you to know that I have been enjoying your blog....so informative. You are doing wonderful things for Espwa. The photos are beautiful as well. I wish you safe travels and a great visit when you head home.

-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->